Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Making: Godboatcakeziggurat.


Just get it started. Using a bunch of newspaper and thinking about Gods and goddesses





God boat




Picked up some day-glo paint. You can see how nice it is, it even shows up in photos.


Some collage words: hard, demystified, people, everywhere, plan, madness, Legend, pump, the World, possessed.


Silver Sharpie pens are fantastic! Really shiny great coverage.


Also used some really good silver acrylic paint for the moon and a couple of the stars.



Finished. Godboatcakeziggurat, March 2006.

3 comments:

alyssa said...

Love your stuff. All the color is wonderful. And now I know I *need* a silver Sharpie! :)

Candy Minx said...

Hey Alyssa, thanks for stopping by, and I'm glad to turn someone else on to a silver Sharpie! Cheers.

p_is_for_payj said...

That's pretty sweet - you are much crafter than I am, that's for sure!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind comment!