Sunday, March 12, 2006

Studio





Uh, here is some stuff around I'm working on. There is a little strip of paper on my wall with painting titles listed. They are: The Year Impersonated By Figures, The Masque, TRACKER, Jesus With Short Hair, Barbie Is My Co-Pilot, Byzantine Pets, A Year-Too Long For A Play, The Globe, The Worlds A Stage. No secret where my inspiration comes from. Um, I like my arm reflected in my sunglasses.

Obviously Mister Anchovy has created a monster because I am having so much fun posting photos here.

2 comments:

mister anchovy said...

jesus, I think I've created a blogging monster. I love the title Barbie is my co-pilot!!

Candy Minx said...

Thanks I love taking pictures and putting them here...I am going so nuts I know. Karen, sis, says created a monster? the monster was there just sleeping!

generated by sloganizer.net