Friday, September 09, 2016

Blog, For Goodness Sake!

Yep, still trying to organize my writing and morning practices and put regular blog posts together. This has been a very intense busy past six months. I am making "mind maps" for what I want to do in the next six-12 months....and what I want to write about. I am working on a proposal for a conference paper. May be something to to do with art forgery. Not entirely sure as that is another mind map I'm compiling.

In the meantime I am adding two new blogs I want to follow as I feel they will inspire me t blog myself.

Here is a write who is writing about Food and Movies...a topic I adore and am so excited to get to see what she says...how in depth or if it's notes about food...?

https://theinternationalepicurean.wordpress.com

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net