Monday, January 14, 2013

Notebook Stuff...

Found these scraps from notebooks I had before I was blogging and from before out fire...I am going to throw them out but thought I'd post some of the quotes I liked here over the next few days then toss the paper and damaged pictures...

Romanticism: the worship of nature to protect people from their basic instincts

"It's also something that is inherent about newspaper pages`thats why in the movies they blow the pages across the calendar or the pages of a book, and it flutters past. Theres something about turning a page that is deeply connected within us with the passage of time. You feel the life of a city going by day by day. You just don't get that feeling if you're controlling the little forward button on a machine or clicking a mouse." Nicholson Baker

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net