Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Da 5 Bloods

Thank you to our listeners and friends, we really appreciate you joining us on our podcast and your emails and thoughts.



We talk about Spike Lee's new movie released on Netflix this week. I hope you watch it it is so good. I dreamed about it, MIRACLE AT ST. ANNA, and oil painting last night. I thought in my dreams this new movie is a "healing machine"...I'm pretty sure that is too corny a word for a Spike Lee movie....but then I found Spike Lee says its a "teaching moment"...I know we are going to talk some more next week on our podcast...so I hope you'll check it out.





Here is The Agency podcast for apple devices. Scroll to post below for android link. 

You can email us at:

theagency.podcast@gmail.com

Or send us snail mail to:

The Agency
C/O Anthony Stagg
P.O. Box 891280
1859 South Ashland Avenue
Chicago, Il.
60608
USA

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net