Friday, June 05, 2020

How To Be An Antiracist





I has been reading books about ricism, antiracism and ptrotesting. I highly highly recommedn this book by Ibram X. Kendi. Wow...every page is amazing and I read it in sitting after sitting as it is a page turner. I love the way he writes and I was very moved by his vulnerability, his memoir style he brought to history and the way he articulated ways of thinking and changing. Hope for us all!

Thank you so much for listening to our podcast. We really appreciate your support and emails or letters. You can email us at theagency.podcast@gmail.com

This weeks episode we talk about the protests, JEFFERY EPSTEIN: FILTHY RICH on Netflix, tv series GOLIATH and other things.

You can find us on podbean, spotify or itunes. Or click this link here below...

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net