Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Keanu Moment

Sometimes, I feel a strange serendipity with Asterisk and Red-I've had a few dreams about them and sometimes we post about similar topics on the same day...not identically, with our own twist but enough to make me go "HUH?" funny. Last night Asterisk and I both wrote something involving Keanu Reeves. I had a friend who went to high school with Reeves in Toronto and I met him once or twice. This is a long time ago...and one time my girlfriend and I were watching tv and we saw the following...and we thought "Wow he is really doing well now!" There are many times I laugh about that and how we had no idea of what a huge movie star he would become. As many of you know I have a little "thing" for Keanu Reeves...and had planned on writing a TT list about Reeves...but changed my mind. Instead writing about No country For Old Men. On January 31, 2005 Reeves got a star on Hollywood "walk of fame" and even though i changed my mind about this post here is that commercial:

2 comments:

* (asterisk) said...

I had a dream with you guys and us in it a few weeks ago. You were staying here, and for some reason we were all four of us in the tub together. I don't even want to know what that means!

Malcolm said...

Man, I don't remember that commercial at all! I may have to feature it in one of my future retro commercial segments. Great find Candy!

generated by sloganizer.net