Monday, July 15, 2013

Around The House

 Yes, that is a bed in the middle of the living room. We have ac in this room so I've kind of hauled everything into the same area to work or watch tv. Yes, that is the most wonderful and brilliant DEXTER on tv while I am painting.
 More busking stuff. I've been working on building up some art work for New Orleans. I'd like to drive Stagg and I down to New Orleans in the winter for a week or two of busking and eating cajun...so stashing art to take and courrier down there. Also knocking out some art to busk here in Chicago. Raccoons and flying saucers and cakes.

 We moved around our apartment this past week so here is our new actual bedroom as opposed to sleeping in the living room.

 We found a shelf in the garbage and painted it for the kitchen...


 Here it is finished...note the photo albums on the shelf...and note below one of my projects this spring and summer has been to stop procrastinating and start completing projects or things. So I've been doing photo albums. I was in photo album hell for a few days but got a lot sorted out as you can see in photo below. Have three more albums on that shelf now....

 Painted a table silver. This is the best metallic paint I've ever used. We call this table "The Tinman"

At midnight after work I managed to park in a very tight spot, inch by inch. I was hoping one of the cars would have moved by the morning when I had to go back out to work...but no. So I was able to document this achievement lol..and somehow I inched my way back out...

1 comment:

X. Dell said...

You know, it's kinda cool to see how you two have rebuilt a sense of home since that #@$! fire. Well done.

generated by sloganizer.net