Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dinner In Toronto

 As I have said earlier...I've been working on not procrasting. Some stress for me has not feeling like I could relax and do some of the things I like to do and then always feeling like I'm behind and not accomplishing stuff.Not finishing things I want. I haven't blogged a much as I wanted to and I enjoy the process so much. It is such a different head space to blog here than to blog and post on facebook or twitter although those are fun too. I've just plain forgot to go to post on twitter or link these posts to twitter and Facebook...something I'm working on. Anyways in an effort to catch up...here are some photos from a recent rip up to Canada to see family and friends and relax and get some paperwork done (that I had procrastinated, of course!)





 Superfun watching hockey playoffs in Canada!
Part of one of my paintings hanging in the tv room...

2 comments:

X. Dell said...

There's no place like home. I'm going to assume you had a great time, and that you could relax and speak Canadian with other natives of Canadia.

(ducks).

Candy Minx said...

Yep...it was great to speak my native tongue!!!

generated by sloganizer.net