Saturday, October 27, 2007

20 Comments Revisited....

Some of you might remember that a bunch of us about a year ago...tried "20 Comments" on every Wednesday. I still have the widget on my sidebar. The idea was to go around on Wednesdays and visit at least 20 blogs, read them and leave a comment...then post with the links to the blogs you visited.

It didn't exactly always work out positive...once a blogger I went to visit came to my blog and thought I was a phony for going to her blog for such an activity...but for the most part, it was kind of fun and I found a lot of cool blogs and also made sure to visit my regular hang outs.

I've been awol from blogging for a couple of weeks so I'm dashing around really enjoying catching up with blog pals and while I was away....Four Dinners has been writing up a storm...check this out:

February 6th 2004 at precisely 14 minutes past 10pm an armed robber put a gun to my head and pulled the trigger. It jammed.

The robbers gained entry through the British Airports Authority Security Gate 10 near the cargo village at Heathrow Airport. The BAA failed to check in the back of the truck. If they had they'd have found men armed with hand guns, a machine gun and CS gas.


So far...it's a three part entry and very very funny as well as twisted and scary...
generated by sloganizer.net