Saturday, November 10, 2007

Mad Maks And His Thunder Dame

Cameron Mattison

I'm rooting for Cameron and Edyta...I love him, he's funny, Canadian and is my favourite character in a soap All My Children (Born and raised in Canada, Mathison attended McGill University in Montreal and graduated with a Bachelor of civil engineering degree with a 3.7 GPA). Okay...and if funny, smart and talented wasn't enough...he's fucking gorgeous.


I am also totally loving Mel and Maks...I love Maks' attitude, but I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy Mel so much, but she's turned out to also be very funny, entertaining and a great dancer. This routine totally rocked.


I liked this dance, sorry to see Jane Seymour go...but thought it was cool that they danced to her friend, Johnny Cashs', song and showed some great family photos.

7 comments:

piscadoro king fisher said...

i'm way hotter than that douchebag. on the inside.

Candy Minx said...

Would that make you pretty on the inside?

Nah...you're good looking! But can you dance?

piscadoro king fisher said...

oh i can dance alright. judge holden's got nothin on me.

tweetey30 said...

LOL.. I liked Mad Max. Those were good movies. We ended up watching Rockie 2 last night on one of our local channels last night.

piscadoro king fisher said...

i love the first two mad max movies. check out my new video on yuotube when you get a chance my friend dudeanwaker from holland did the visuals and they're awesome. sadly there is no dancing in it. p.s. you have the best blog on the internet.

piscadoro king fisher said...

oh, it's at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLhpdEMEzUY

The Gal Herself said...

Felt bad for him tonight. He wanted to score 30 so badly!

Stop by my blog when you get a chance because I tagged you.

generated by sloganizer.net