Wednesday, November 21, 2007
1) Planes, Trains and Automobiles.Not only is this an hilarious Thanksgiving movie...it's probably in my top ten list for comedies. I've lost my shit so many times watching this charming buddy film.
2) Home For The Holidays. I love this movie it also has the best cat hairball scene.
3) The Accidental Tourist (if you've seen it, you'll know how funny the line "certain death" is)
4) Flirting With Disaster (I believe I remember this was a Thanksgiving road trip?)
6) The Daytrippers
7) Pieces of April
8) The Ice Storm (warning, grim movie)
Sigourney Weaver from The Ice Storm.
9) The Myth of Fingerprints
10) Hannah and Her Sister's
11) The House of Yes
12) Alice's Restaurant
13) Scent of a Woman
Have I missed some other good movies set in or around Thanksgiving? Thanksgiving seems to make a great setting for movies, I wonder why?
I will link all visitors and Thursday Thirteen folks here: 1) From A Lofty Perch, 2) The Mocha Mom, 3) Tinkerbell, 4) The Happy Wanderer, 5) Four Dinners, 6) The Pink Flamingo, 7) A Gentleman's Domain, 8) Morgan Leigh, 9) Fond of Snape, 10) Single Parents unite, 11) West of Mars, 12) Rae's World, 13) Secret Agent Momma, 14) Cafe At The End Of The Universe, 15) Red Letter Day, 16) Collector's Quest, 17) Nichtszuusagen, 18) Slip Of A Girl, 19) Mister Anchovy, 20) The Tranquility of Solitude, 21) snipHits (or Misses) 22) A Blog About Nwot 23) I Read Banned Books 24) Ink Casualty 25) Amy Ruttan 26) Pop Culture Dish 27) NBR's Spot