Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Neighbourhood Redux 2

 Okay actually...this is not exactly photos from our neighbourhood. Above and below is a snowy cemetary...but it's in my travels around day to day.

 This is where I've been sitting to take notes on a new script I'm writing. This script has about female characters...and will have a traditional story frame. You know like a more or less proper beginning and ending. Below are some of the cards I usually use to begin building characters. I also use yellow lined writing pads. And poster board. And regular foolscap and a program on my phone for script writing called Celtx.
 I was taking a picture...which I shall post tomorrow and then I noticed the building I was standing against was city hall. I went inside and saw a cop and asked "Is this really city hall?" Yes...it is...

 Old and new.





No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net