Thursday, March 21, 2013

Symbolic Buddy Friend

I love Russel Brand. I'm like a demented fan in that I feel like I know him. I'm so creepy right? I absolutely loved this book which I tore through recently. I also enjoy his tv show Brand X. And since reading his bio booky woook...I watched some videos of his old tv show from 2002. Here is an episde where he brings a homeless guy ( afellow heroin user pal of his) to live with him and gives him a bath in part 2. It's brilliant really, and you can see what a ind soul is buried deep in Brand. In his book though...we see he was an absolute asshole and he's quite hinest about being a jerk to friends, people his girlfriends...but it sounds like he might have come out the other side and learned a few things and got humble. I think he makes the world a better place. Oh by the way...my sister loves him too...must be a family thing.



2 comments:

Furtheron said...

He's good guy- he recently made a stunningly good documentary about alcohol and drugs addiction. He is a recovering addict and went through same rehab regime I did...

I don't find him funny on stage but that is just not my thing, but good guy off it

Candy Minx said...

Oh what a different view on him Furtheron, thanks a lot. Yes, I think hes turned out to be quite a good person!

generated by sloganizer.net