1)Beautiful floorplan, and interesting things to think about a "golden rectangle" in architectural history. Thanks to Canuck Hockey Girl for inspiring me to track this down today.
2)Found this article at The Chronicle of Wasted Time blog. Is America ready for this man? The article says he needs to prove his leadership skills. The thing is, if any Democrat took a stand and got off the fence, they would have a sweep of popularity. They just have to man up.
3)The playlist at cool woman Heavy Mentalist makes me daydream today....I have it on while I am writing today...good mix, check it out! Cherryl is a fascinating thinker say hi!
4)I am anxious to buy Al Pacino's three dvd set. There is an esoteric film of an odd strange British play I've only read. I have been coveting seeing Pacino's secret version for almost 15 years. The nimble fox just dropped it finally now. I watched him on the Actor's Studio the other day and it was really cool. I have seen the movie Scarface, maybe a hundred times. Haven't seen it in about ten years. It's reissued on dvd. I think I need it.
5)My stuff for sale on eBay is keeping me busy checking on it's stats of visitors. I've never sold anything yet. But it's fun thinking about it being out there...
6)In the background on the news I think I heard Oprah and Bono are downtown shopping. I should be with them saving the world! Or at least let's go for a Guinness together...
7)Does it matter if we die from a supernova, a natural extinction level event or from complete utter resource and environmental breakdown from human occurance?
8)Thinking about this painting. Is it finished? Is it finished? We say YES! This is a floorcloth...so we're displaying it on the ground at art festival this weekend.
9) This painting shown above, is 10'x7'. We don't drive. Now, the outdoor art festival we are showing this at is only about 20 minutes away to walk. Guess what? We remembered we saw a shopping cart under the El train the other day. Yep, we have it down in the basement right now. We are loading the rolled floorpiece, four easels and four smaller paintings into the shopping cart and dragging it (because the front two wheels are stripped) 20 mitues away. We are so ghetto.
10) I am in the middle of reading two books. Heat by Bill Bufford and To The Nines by Janet Evanovich.
11) I want a cigarette so badly today. I won't I won't!
12) Really impressed my sister is getting photos and several posts on her blog. She's got too little boys and is super busy, but her blog makes me feel like I'm hanging out with her.
13) It's true, I just saw the news story. Bono and Oprah are downtown shopping! Right now! I'm going crazy thinking about it. They are promoting the "red" program, raising money for medical treatment for AIDS patients in Africa. I feel very left out. In fact, I think I'm pouting. I LOVE YOU BONO!!!
Thursday Thirteen is a bunch of people getting to know each other in a specific format through a blogging exercise and linked network.