Monday, June 07, 2010

Gutter Theory

It's going to be in my top ten list of movies this year, for sure.

How much I loved the movie Exit Through The Gift Shop can not be measured. And I almost don't want to talk about it.

What I do want to say is that the main subject is named Thierry Guetta. We could just want to mess around with his name. We could see that in the movie his name is pronounced "Terry'. But phonically it is "therry' or "theory". His last name is a little like "gutta" or...stretch it to "gutter". In French his last name seems to be related to the verb "guetter" which means something to be watched out for.

...so..."theory gutter" or "gutter theory'...or perhaps, "to watch over theory", "watch out for theory"...

I love you Banksy more than I can come up with words for my love for you...you are my people...xxxoooo

1 comment:

Underground Baker said...

I am still laughing and thinking about this movie.

It reminds me very much of Grizzly Man, where I came out of the movie thinking "what the f&*#?" - truth?, tragic? fiction? funny?" Oh yes, all of them!

generated by sloganizer.net