Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stagg Roasted A Chicken And Other Stories


We picked up some Italian beets, at a farmers market, which I've totally forgot their name...while running errands and going to find a patio to beat the heat. Aren't they gorgeous beets?

We have a new favourite patio where we found some shade and cool air during the brutal afternoon. Also had some beverages and fried pickles. Yum!

Street art...


Stagg cooked a roast chicken on his own for the first time. Okay....well I chopped the onions for him. but he even put fresh sage under the skin of the chicken!


I'm addicted to the game Farmville...and now the game has stuff you can get at 7/11. So we went and got ginormous Slurpee's so I could get cute feature for my game.

Hey check out Stagg's recent blog post about an infomercial...pretty funny....

4 comments:

LE GAY SAVOIR said...

merci cindy ! tes photos aussi sont superbes !

Gardenia said...

Beets look fascinating - I love beets - ze chiken looks delicious as well, even raw!

Oh Farmville and Farmtown - I mourn them - I have had so little time - I loved the OCD mode I was in last winter as I sat in bed clicking away and planning, plotting - farming away - miss it. Now all these fun new things!

Ink Casualty said...

The beet picture is fabulous!

Janet said...

Those beets are beautiful!

generated by sloganizer.net