Friday, June 11, 2010

Who Lived Here


When I walk around at night time I have an irritating habit...I like to look in other peoples houses or apartments. I like seeing little ways people decorate their place or to imagine if I lived there....I also like going into other peoples places. It's just very secial...and sometimes it happens you go into a place where you don't know anybody or the people. I loved the house in these pictures and took as many as possible...no one lives here anymore...but I found myself starting to create characters of people who lived here in my head...













6 comments:

mister anchovy said...

I like the circus posters.

Janet said...

it always makes me sad to see a house where a family grew up become vacant.

Candy Minx said...

Mr. A, I know a couple things about the people who lived here, they were grandparents and the man was a professional clown in a traveling, seasonal circus. There are a lot of circus motifs in the house.

Janet, makes me sad too.

Gardenia said...

This is a fascinating post! Before I got to comments, I would have said some eccentrics lived there - not your usual person - I love to see in people's abodes too - I think it tells much about the person!

Beej said...

Candy how did it come about that you had the opportunity to go in this house? It looks like they could walk into the rooms at any time. Why are their things still there? This is absolutely intriguing to me!

The Bumbles said...

I'm with Beej - do tell!

I do really like the use of space in the kitchen with the oven built into that corner cabinet.

And the circus decor is wonderful.

generated by sloganizer.net