Friday, September 15, 2006

The Underground Baker

My sister is going to try a blog. We were on the phone for almost two hours today discussing bread and the fall of civilization. She is a chef. She is a wonderful baker. I love her flourless chocolate cake. One time I was house sitting while she was off camping and while raiding the fridge I found brandy poached figs stuffed with blue cheese and roasted pecans. Yum!!! I ate them all...She loves bread. I think farming for wheat was one of the stupidest things humans ever did. You're gonna love her. Besides she can share recipes. We both love Blood Meridian. We both hate bullshit. Welcome to the blogland Underground Baker!

3 comments:

mister anchovy said...

I've had the pleasure of eating at the Underground Baker's place, and she rocks the free world.

Red said...

Well, Candy, you know I LOVE bread, so I will definitely check your sis's blog out... Thanks for the heads-up!

* (asterisk) said...

All together now: "It's a family affair, it's a family affair..." Great news, Candy!

generated by sloganizer.net