1)I LOVE her!!!!!
2)Go ALI GO!!!!
3) When people ask the question, what would you do if you didn't do the career you did do...I would have been a dancer. I love dancing, and it kind of surprises me that although I have taken many dance lessons...( ten years of hip hop workshops, jazz, interpetive) that I didn't consider it a job option when I was going to school. I guess being an artist seemed like a less risky economic venture. ha ha ha!
4) I totally have to eat my words during this season of Dancing With The Stars...and it kinda relates to the 80's.
5) I love Joey Fatone, I hated boy bands, trashed them back in the old days...but now, I love Joey Fatone. He is one of the best entertainers and great attitude and fun on the show.
6) I have no idea what boy band Joey Fatone was in, N'Sync?
7) Drew Lachey, also a former boy band member won two seasons ago...and I was crazy about him. Who know I would fall in love with boy band memebers?
8) I used to hate Billy Ray Cyrus. Yep, mullets and new country and achey breaky heart not my cup of tea. But my gosh...as a contestant and performer on Dancing With The Stars, he totally rocks. I love how kind he is, how funny and no matter how terrible a dancer he is, and he is...he keeps on putting on a show and being a good sport.
9) I've become a couguar when it comes to Apolo. Those two are awesome. I watched their PasoDoble a couple of times last week. And their Tango. They are so fast and use so much energy and imagination in their choreography, it's wonderful.
10) I love the judges. They piss me off sometimes, but they give me a lot of joy too. I am crazy about their nerdy humour...and did you know? Carrie Ann toured with MADONNA!!!
11) Beverly Hills 90210. Yep, I watched every single episode. And Melrose Place. But. My least favourite character was Ian Zeirling. Now, this dance program just seems to bring out the best in everyone. I love watching his segments of practice almost the most out of this seasons contestants. He is now one of my favourite folks. Plus, he had a cameo with Brian Austin Greene as themselves in some B-movie I saw last year. They were in a kidnap plot but I can't remember the name of the movie. They were both such campy good sports.
12) I am rooting for Laila. Last week her dad was in the audience and I started bawling. Stagg handed me the box of tissues. This program is like comfort food for me. I feel so happy and inspired and want to dance. If only I was a has-been child actor, or a former soap star or a 80's new country singer on a comeback. I would LOVE to compete on this show.
13) I was a Go-Go dancer for six months. It was one of the best gigs I ever had at RPM (now The Government) in Toronto. I auditioned a wild card and got a job. It paid 45 bucks for three hours and I was nervous but so happy as a pig in shit. Best money I ever earned and I had to spend it on the babysitter. I had no idea at the time I was making a beautiful memory. Gotta Dance!!!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Thursday, May 10, 2007
1)I LOVE her!!!!!