Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Now Showing


Quite a few movies have just come out that we want to see. So we tend to get a little movie plan in order and this week here are some we are going to see and I am pretty excited.

Stagg and I both loved the Freakonomics books...and now there is a movie version.yahoo!



We're also going to do a double bill of Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps and The Social Network. When I first heard there was a "Facebook movie"...I thought why? How can they make a movie about a guy who writes coding all day. Like film a guy writing coding? But then I saw the trailer and that two of my favourite artists are involved. David Fincher is the director! Fincher made several of my favourite movies...Seven, Fight Club, The Game and Zodiac... So I perked up when I saw him on this film. Then Aaron Sorkin! Who wrote The West Wing and The American President....so I really am curious now.



I also have a review of I'm Still Here in the works in a day or so...

1 comment:

furiousBall said...

I loved Freakonomics book, looking forward to that one!

generated by sloganizer.net