Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Music Is Art

A very special happy birthday to this blog, Music Is Art celebrating one year of blogging.

I have special tie to this blog because it is one of the first blogs I bumped into when I first started my blog a year ago, and one of the first blogs I learned to link to my blog...and I love going to visit this site. Not only is it pretty and beautiful but they write about music from an emotional core which I find critical and true. I've felt nostaglia when they reference older faves and excitement when I am introduced to a music or musician who was off my radar.

Well done Music Is Art...YOU ROCK!!!!

5 comments:

Gardenia said...

Thanks for the referral to Music is Art - I will add this to my musical library as a source - Lisa Papinou sounds like a good one to listen to while doing art! Nicely done site too, huh?

Candy Minx said...

Yes, Gardenia, I love this site, and I love checking out the notes and music. I really feel inspired after reading their posts...and all the enthusiasm about art and illustration. Sweethearts!

Pickled Olives said...

Nice honor!

music is art said...

aww... thankyou sweet candy.... its a pleasure to know you as i still remember your kindness from the very beginning... it means so much

Timmer said...

Definitely a cool site, I have it linked on my blog list! There is always cool picyures and art. Love John Lennon!

generated by sloganizer.net