Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Gay Pride Toronto

Hi ya, I am borrowing my friend George's computer to load photos today...and I may be making all kinds of mistakes like double posting photos so please be patient..:) The photo of the statue below can be found on Church Street and is cool because it is of Alexander Wood who was a community leader, business man and a gay pioneer in the early 1800's here in Canada. No wonder we are so rainbow and tolerant of gender and orientation in Canada...people have been fighting for their right to party here for aquite a while.








5 comments:

* (asterisk) said...

Great pix, Candy. It looks like you're having a fab time up there. And there are pix of you over at Mister Anchovy's too. You're everywhere right now!

Comment 13/20

Candy Minx said...

Oh hi babe!!!!! Yes those are pics of me at mister anchovies...I have been really busy PARTYING!!! and no computer but now I have use of one. We have been eating and drinking like fiends I'm gaining so much weight ha ha but having a great time...been going to the public pool to wear it off.

Anonymous said...

I visited Fearless & it freaked me out big time-all types of open fun and such n such-it somehow felt that that is how it is supposed to be everywhere!!!

STAGG

Anonymous said...

wish i was at that parade

Candy Minx said...

I wish you could have made it too...you must someday Puppy because it really is an incredible weekend and event. It was fun to take STAGg to the parade and all the celebrations and good company.

generated by sloganizer.net