Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More Search Words Leading To This Blog

INVENTION OF FERTILIZER
who is the artist of candy mt. cave song
Yule Log wood Wicca
the twelve disciples
scarface the world is yours goth artists
volunteering in soup kitchen in toronto
the road cormac mccarthy meaning
ancient minx
the vaginal demiurge world god
life of david gale berlin postcard
goth women
gecko adhesions
gnostic clothing line
Victorian Masterbation Device
mytho logo representing sculptor
kitimat idol 2006 pictures
MY MINX ROOT RATS

6 comments:

Unknown said...

People really do search for the oddest things - a while ago I had the term 'how can I tell if my husband is gay'. No idea why they ended up on my blog, how the hell was I supposed to know.

DILLIGAF said...

Victorian masturbation device???? Is there som'at yer not tellin us?

deepest sympathies Kate...

Wandering Coyote said...

Love these lists. Some people have too much time on their hands, eh? Life Four Dinners up there, I thought the victorian masturbation device thing was pretty funny.

Darla said...

Oh, these are hilarious. kitimat idol? vaginal demiurge world god? I always wonder what the heck they were expecting to find.

Gardenia said...

People are really looking for those things?????? What are minx root rats? Kinda makes one wonder what they found on the searches, besides you, huh? Maybe that's how Stalker found me - she was looking for something wierd.............

Candy Minx said...

Hi guys, I just love these, gives me so many laughs!

generated by sloganizer.net