Monday, January 08, 2007

Search Words That Lead To This Blog

I don't know, these are the weirdest scariest set of word searches...I almost didn't post them...but here they are...

Listen, Coop. Last night was really great. You were incredibly romantic and heroic, no doubt about it. And that's great. But I've thought about it, and my thing is this. Andy is really hot. And don't get me wrong, you're cute too, but Andy is like, cut. From marble. He's gorgeous. He has this beautiful face and this incredible body, and I genuinely don't care that he's kinda lame. I don't even care that he cheats on me. And I like you more than I like Andy, Coop, but I'm 16. And maybe it'll be a different story when I'm ready to get married, but right now, I am entirely about sex. I just wanna get laid. I just wanna take him and grab him and fuck his brains out, ya know? So that's where my priorities are right now. Sex. Specifically with Andy and not with you. [edit]
candy grind co winter
cormac mccarthy gnosticism
the one percent-jamie johnson
domino song playing while keira dances
clock mechanism "what time is it" metaphorI write this to stop the voices
little boy minx
GUN CRACK
twelfth night pagan
volunteer soup kitchens in Seattle
wife goes goth
diane keatn every night I place my bare ass against his family stone
candy novel heroin synthesis
keira knightley measurements
"novels about artists"
Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments...”

3 comments:

Pickled Olives said...

Um, yes and no.
How do you search your searches?

thehealingroom said...

are your comments in italics, Candy?

Anonymous said...

No,Iitalicized two sections of the comments todifferentiate them fromthe list because they were such long word searches. Iactually thought they were hilarious and weird.

generated by sloganizer.net