Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bass Teacher At Millenium Park

The Frank Gehry Stage



Stagg's bass guitar teacher in blue, Harlan Tersen, playing with the Dave Specter Band in Millenium Park.

View beside the stage...
City lights in sculpture reflection.
We're in the reflection somewhere if you click on this photo to enlarge it. We had a great time in the park this evening...and Stagg was very pleased to see his bass teacher perform.

This is from a few weeks ago...I've got lots of pics coming...

4 comments:

Bridget Jones said...

GREAT pics! Love DSB!!!

More! More!

Gardenia said...

I love the City pictures particularly. Ah, whatever you guys' fingers touch turns to art!

tweetey30 said...

So cool Candy. I want to go next time. You all seem to have so much to do every where. But I know I cant because I dont live next to you all. come visit anytime here in WI.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Can't beat a bit of blues....shit...I'm a punk...I didn't say that.....this comment will self destruct in 10 seconds....

generated by sloganizer.net