Sunday, August 19, 2007

Death Proof Purse and The Artist's Studio



As requested by L.M. at Digital Media Tree here is a photo of my new DEATH PROOF purse with Kurt Russel's car on it.


Here are pics from the movie Magnificent Obsession...this is the artist's house with his studio off from the living room. I had described this scene here in the movie where this artist guy has an amazing house...I couldn't find any pics online so I used the old trusty method of taking them right off the tv. I totally love this studio set up in the house...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the purse pic.

I also really loved the movie.

tweetey30 said...

Nice purse. I think i have seen the movie. It sounds so familiar.

FOUR DINNERS said...

If I wasn't a bloke I'd want that purse...owt by Tarantino must be good but haven't seen that one. Not over here yet?

Reminds me of my house when Caz has been out all day. Not the paintings just the mess...

Gardenia said...

Oh, shoot, the pics won't come up for some reason....

Gardenia said...

Ah, finally got the pics - love your purse!

Also liked the pics of the studio in the house. Gave me an idea to go ahead and convert the study. I visited my friend today who is an artist - she is working in encaustic now - ooooh what a sexy medium! Anyway, her house has stacked and hung canvases all over. It was nice actually. What the heck - turn the whole living space into a studio!

Candy Minx said...

Hey guys....just aquick hello...been traveling for40hours all tired and crazy...in London Ontario atthismoment using unfamilair computer...troubletypingon this keyboard...I'll be backposting tommorowandvisiting...abouttoMIRL tho...with Amy Ruttan in my blogrolls...

* (asterisk) said...

Great purse/bag. I'd totally use it, in a metrosexual kinda way! Hey, I finally watched Inland Empire. Review where you'd expect it to be.

generated by sloganizer.net