Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Friday!



Been super busy here. I'm not crazy about super busy...I prefer to lay on the floor and stare at the ceiling or a movie. Anyways, we have been doing monster housework and some paperwork and just stuff. All good but just takes me away from online activity. Even my bookclubs have lost my attention more and more in the last few weeks. One day, a few weeks ago, I was especially stressed. Long story. Feeling pretty pressured and such. Stagg and I had to run some errands/go over to the bank/laundry and I felt I was really having a low. We dropped off a bit of mail down the street and as we continued along the block to the bank...I saw a snow globe on the grass right beside the sidewalk. I picked it up. It was a blonde angel with a stag. "Stagg it's a sign!" I just try to think about that when I'm feeling overwhelmed in the last couple weeks. And here it is the weekend...we are hoping to get tickets to see Avatar again. If you still haven't seen Avatar just do it. It's like the totally coolest movie. I know a fellow who is really tough on movies...especially Hollywood movies...and he gave it 8.5 out of 10. Of course anyone who knows me will know exactly why I think it's the greatest movie ever made and I can't wait to see it again!!!!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Did you see The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassas yet?

And that's a pretty damn cool sign!

DILLIGAF said...

'super busy'....'housework'....

and I thought you liked me!!!!!

saying things like that when I read it....

...disgraceful

xx

Candy Minx said...

Janet, I hope to see it this weekend. I hear it marvelous...and two of our favourite people are it in Johnny and Heath! You must have been in heaven.

4Dins, how do you think I felt ha! But...today I think I am caught up. All done with the major projects I had planned...now I should find some music to blare and some vodka!

Beej said...

Candy, I remember when you found that snow globe and how cool I thought it was!

I used to be a cleaning fanatic. I've eased up on that a bit. Thank God. I was driving everyone nuts here.

generated by sloganizer.net