Thursday, January 14, 2010

Teddy Pendergrass, R.I.P.


There are probably people not going to work today...a lot of girls crying. The romantic sexy Teddy Pendergrass has passed away. The video above is awesome, I mean after he throws off his shirt he makes a "booty stop" move. Pendergrass just always seemed to really love singing and he was just a classic lover...I bet a lot of babies were made to his smooth vocals. For other basketball fans like myself...he wasn't note for writing and performing the theme to March Madness "One Shining Moment".



5 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

I take it he's shuffled off then?

Comes to us all babe.

If I'm wrong...he's in a better place.

Shouldn't have liked his stuff...but I did.

RIP another great - and the years still young eh?

Doc said...

RIP - Teddy

Janet said...

You know...when I heard about him, the first person I thought of was you...not sure why!

The Bumbles said...

Well that is too bad. I did not know. But now I'm going to have One Shining Moment stuck in my head - I have a feeling I'll blare it out in tomorrow morning's shower just to get it out of my skull ;0)

Malcolm said...

Teddy was a bad dude. I wonder if there was a noticeable spike in births during the late 70s and how much of it was because of Teddy's music.

I don't know about other guys, but I didn't dislike Teddy and his sex symbol status. My reason is that he had a masculine voice and wasn't one of those pretty boys. :-)

generated by sloganizer.net