Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ready To Go


Here sits the kit for busking, pile all this stuff into a cart, with a couple paintings drying for a few minutes. The owl on the far right sold about an hour after I took this picture, and two hours after I finished it. Go Stagg! Most are for busking and were all made this summer. (yes, in our burning hot fire pit of a studio) Some of these I am sending to my sister and one to a friend who needs a painting for her office.




On other painting news, I know how urgent this kind of news is to folks, I took a few months break from my wallpaper but this summer I started working on a few more sections. Stagg is going to help me carry out the wallpaper into the back alley so I can get a look at it all at once. Most of it is just on top of the studio shelves rollled up. I also will construct a "plankcam" to video the wallpaper and put it on Youtube. Maybe Stagg will do a little music for this video too.

Other Wallpaper posts:

1) Goes Manga
2) More wallpaper photos
3) Art-by-the-yard
4) Listening to Mary J. while making wallpaper
5) ...if you can believe it.. even more wallpaper archives

1 comment:

S.M. Elliott said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours, the owls and flowers. This is art that can make a person smile on rainy days.

generated by sloganizer.net