Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More Wallpaper: In Progress


I didn't work on my wallpaper for most of the fall season. I guess between eloping, going to D.C. New York, Las Vegas, Toronto and Knoxville I couldn't really concentrate to paint. Plus, I over hauled the studio. So...now with our new camera here is the latest section of wallpaper...in progress. You can see where I "glue" with clear gesso sheets of paper. In many ways I am painting with paper and found images. Or with drawings. I have printed out notes here and quotes from articles or Joseph Cambell or magazines. Often the paper is recycled and you can see grocery bags added in the section on the left. I will fold up the top right hand side so I can add the left section to it likely tomorrow. It makes a great "break" from editing on the computer. I know, a weird concept...breaking one kind of work for anther kind of work, heh heh.



2 comments:

Bridget Jones said...

Thanks for the step-by-step, CM!

You sure were busy this year...or this past year..whichever it was, take time to smell some roses, K?

Candy Minx said...

Hey Bridget Jones, thanks. I was/am kind of busy...but don't worry. I am also a person who takes a lot of time to meditate and do yoga and it's embarassing how much I spend on "down time" I don't do a lot of activities that most people do...so I can go busy and also chill. I'm all about the roses!

generated by sloganizer.net