Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Self-portrait...A Day In The Life...




A few years ago my friend Anita spent an entire day with me...she was completely exhausted and I said...this is a pretty average day for me...this video is not far from capturing time spent with me. The only thing missing is the studio although in the first clip...Deana and Marc are over and I am playing back some videos from documentary for them and Stagg, having dinner and drinks and juggling travel plans.You can hear them and the videos while I am talking on the phone. Ha, I suppose if it weren't for the bus rides and such I rarely sit still...Stagg says I am constantly multi-tasking...

Some photos of the people I met in Asheville during this trip.
The mail parcel I refer to while talking to Gardenia on the phone...and her blog called From A Lofty Perch
The first phone call I am talking to Shad, at Nice Marmot.

4 comments:

Red said...

Okay, this has got to be the post ever!!! It really makes me want to spend some time with you, Minxie, though I suspect I'd feel like your friend Anita by the end of it!

Candy Minx said...

Anytime Red. Hey, I've got family in town this weekend...and like, the ideas we have of things to do with them are staggering. My sister was howling on the phone at the idea of me planning the weekend. On the other hand though...I love to visit and shoot the shit more than anything...and of course watch movies. It's just that sometimes, I get a little carried away...like I get obsessed really. I mean I can be a total slacker...but it's like I'm a professional slacker.

* (asterisk) said...

Well, I've never known a slacker who does so much!

What does that woman shout at 8'17"? "Shame on you, Mama," but what next?

Gardenia said...

Loved the video. You do have incredible energy. Yah, I drove 3 hours one way to meet you guys and after encountering that energy in person, I would drive at least another three or more! You are a dynamo!

generated by sloganizer.net