Friday, March 14, 2008

Special Mail...


In the middle of doing massive spring cleaning...I realized I might post a pic of some great gifts we got in the mail. From Red and Asterisk...the two drink coasters (and cool dvd recordings)...Stagg uses the penguins and I use the hamsters, right beside our beds. Below the coasters is a mitt that was MADE by Karen and sent...you can't really see the fabulous pink as our scanner doesn't pick up flourescent tones. But these pirate mitts rock, and I wore them a lot this freezing cold LONG winter...

Thanks so much guys we feel so lucky to have such great blog pals...and we were thinking a lot about you today when we were dusting and sorting out stuff around the joint...

Now...I must get back to shaking out floor cloths, dusting behind radiators and on top of doors...it's SPRING!

3 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

I would like to hire the services of The Penguin of Death. Please send me his contact details. Thank you.

Candy Minx said...

Heh heh...I'll see what I can do 4D.

Karen said...

Woo hoo! So glad that you got a chance to use them! I wasn't sure if they'd be quite warm enough...

generated by sloganizer.net