Thursday, February 10, 2011

Facetime

It's so funny. I'm sitting at a place called cafe neo in Lincoln square waiting for Stagg to get here after his doc appointment. Two people are on their iPhones using facetime, everyone else is on their laptops and two other guys are on skype. One is talking to someone in Ireland and another someone in NY. What am I doing? I'm updating some of my apps just like youmight on a desk top. I've got updates for iMovies, iMovies extra, iBooks, Felix script-writing app, iTunes, and Goodreads from one ofmy bookclubs. I have a half dozen books I downloaded on iBooks. The first book I got was Dickens "a tale of two cities". A few days later Oprah announced it as one of her book choices. Weird huh?

3 comments:

tweetey30 said...

That is weird.. But i hope you enjoy it. I dont remember reading it all the way through and have considered it.. Barnes and Noble have had it on there bargain rack now for a while.. But now I am not working because they layed me off at my job until next month or maybe April. We are screwed here basically with out an income from me.. Hope alll is well. Nik.

Candy Minx said...

Its weird and its normal...its like everywhere. Its like the old science fiction stories I used to read. Its so William Gibson.

The good thing about the classic online is that they are usually onlya couple of dollars or free Tweetey.

mister anchovy said...

Too bad Mr. Dickens is in the ground, because Oprah just made him bushels of money. I wouldn't mind taking a summer to read Dickens. I'm embarrassed to say that I've only read a few of his books. I can say though that I agree with Oprah. A Tale of Two Cities is one heck of a book.

generated by sloganizer.net