Sunday, December 24, 2006

Down Time on the Down Low

Remember those cute babies I went to babysit a couple weeks ago? Here they are! Aren't they the luckiest brothers to be adopted in the world!!! Oh my god, they are adorable and gorgeous personalities. These are their Command Modules. Come in Jupiter.

As soon as their parents left...time to PAR-TAY!!!! Bring on the Victoria Secret Special!!!!

I just took this piccie because I like all the stripes. No reason, I just love these two, and apparently stripes are trendy right now.
This is how I land up watching tv. I just start making a nest. It's not pretty but it's comfortable. I set up pillows and my crack pipes ("remotes" to civilians). We intend on taking in a lot of movies over the next week. If I'm not blogging next few days...this is where I am. You're right, I have no pride.I watch some of the craziest tv shows. This is the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency MARATHON. It's as addictive as The Surreal Life. But, it has gorgeous models so Stagg lands up surprisingly accommodating and watches it with me. I just took his picture and said, "This is bloggable"...to his sudden horror... I think he's trying to hide under the covers. Too late!
Happy Holidays! I love you guys so much...and hope you have lots of time to relax and watch cool movies and visit and have fun...and all next year too! Barbara Walters asked the Dalai Lama..."What is the purpose of life?" He said, "To be happy" She asked, "How do you be happy?" He said , "By being compassionate."

5 comments:

* (asterisk) said...

I'll let you off yer Happy Holidays thing cos I know you're a rad mofo.

Happy happy Christmas to you and the Staggman.

Hope to see you guys in person in 2007!

mister anchovy said...

the Dalai Lama nailed that one, I'd say. Merry Christmas....I hope it is a great one for you and Stagg.....Please send our Christmas wishes to Mr. & Mrs. Stagg too! xoxox

Red said...

Dear Candy and Stagg, here's wishing you a fantabulous Christmas! You guys are fab and we do hope to come meet you next year!

INcidentally, we have the same plans for the holidays: loads of films! I've already earmarked three: Indiscreet with Cary Grant, Withnail and I (a cool English flick that's just celebrated its 20th anniversary... try and catch it if you can) and A Christmas Story. * might have his own selection... Plus, of course, SURVIVOR!!! YAY!

Hey, I got you guys a little something something over at my blog... why don't you come and see?

Karen said...

All the best to you and Stagg for the future, Candy! Have a great holiday.

Gardenia said...

You folks and the adorable babies have fun! We're taking the little fellow to Rave to see "The Museum."

generated by sloganizer.net