Friday, December 15, 2006

Search Words that Brought People to this Site

byzantine monks candy
gay rights in western world
gnostic widgets
platos allegory phases
Mayles Grey Gardens
gnostic depression material world
photo's of drag queens from the 1800's
432000 hamlet's mill
square whorl spindles
tingling in hand flax oil
mechanism second hand card
gnostic celebrities and artists
giordano chocolate
"You Are The Only Student You Have" meaning Rumi
place where canibals can be seen
gun crack (these are always from eastern europe)
comedy begins in a world represented as a normal world, moves into the Green World, goes into a metamorphosis there...and returns to normal world
"love is love" hip hop definition
paralel axis theorem
how to draw giraffes
hobo art
gnostic angel
resurrection cooperative
women aqualine nose ( I resemble that remark)
the omnivores dilemma
dream energy hand tingling december amazing
tingling hands coffee
how gay marriage threatens hetrosexual marriage
transubstantiation
"I NEED CHOCOLATE" t-shirt

5 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

As you know, I love these kinds of posts.

"gnostic widgets" - that's too funny!

mister anchovy said...

The other day I managed to comment on your blog, saw the message, but then it disappeared

thehealingroom said...

Hi Candy,
I recently added a site meter but I have not figured out how to see what search words brought people to my blog.....any hints?

Anonymous said...

Wandering Coyote, they are fun huh? I love the actiity too of seeing what they are and how they sound all listed out.

Mister Anchovy, I don't know what the problem is for you....I have gone to other beta blogs and left comments using the "other feature" and have no problem. In fact, I like using the "other feature" so much more now...because it takes your name and links it directly to one's blog/website that I am not going to use the old ways of comment making, rather I am always going to make comments using the "other feature" from now on.

Healing Room, I will e-mail you how to find your search words and other fun things. We put a site meter on your blog from the very beginning.

Here are the last twenty searches that brought people to your blog:

Fear of being loved
abandonment issues
the presence process
joanna newsom and smog in vancouver
Amphitrite Pt. Lighthouse
hafez the scent of light
"there's nothing wrong"
where did the Amphitrite Lighthouse get its name
Michael Brown The Presence process
4 agreements expressing love
The Four Agreements don migual
trees of healing in heaven
michael brown presence process
"to love and be loved" smog
eden hertzog cd
"The Presence Process" and "Michael Brown"
bill callahan joanna newsom

thehealingroom said...

wow. Very cool.
It IS fun!
thanks, Candy. xxoo

generated by sloganizer.net