Sunday, December 24, 2006

Eve of the Eve

We came upon this Christmas casualty nearby our place. I wonder what happened?
I'm listening to their cd we bought right there, at that moment in Wicker Park, and it's very good, mellow hip hop so far. Great voices!
Stagg and Joe. Yep, Stagg came to work with me today.
Pam and Tom.
Pam and I after work. She also runs an art program at the Outreach. (yes, my fly is undone, ...I'm tired okay. I'm just that kind of stunned. Um, Stagg, babe, when you're taking my picture please check to make sure my fly is up...well in all fairness, I guess this makes up for me snapping you watching my girlie fashion shows)

I'm sure this has some term, but I don't know what it is. It's a gable on a house held by this pole that is out front of a front door stoop. How cool is that?

This is for Mister Anchovy. We stopped for a drink on the way home, and took this as a sign. While I took the photo the Clash's Radio Clash was playing...nope not some acordion tunes.

2 comments:

mister anchovy said...

every mantlepiece needs an accordion, I always say

Kaz Maslanka said...

Happy New Year
Candy!

generated by sloganizer.net