Sunday, July 23, 2006

Search words leading to here...

gnostic picture symbols
dancing exercise niagara
gay kitimat
soda pop urban legends myths
books in lost
musical compositions by burt baccarat and dionne warwick
live chris daltrey
i am a shit disturber
danny mansmith chicago magazine
seen bunnies fun sex
runs with kittens
rats rabbits and alchemy
daniel pinchbeck new york times review jarhead
vintage acordion hohner picture
betel leaves and arecanut in montreal area
grafitti styles
meridian
steppenwolf
addicted to depression
krump pride
minx men temple mounds

8 comments:

Heidi Grether said...

Huh?

FOUR DINNERS said...

Now I know I'm sane. The world is mad but I'm not. What the hell is a gay kitimat???? seen bunnies fun sex???? they think you go like a rabbit or some'at???

me said...

how very disturbing!

by the way, still no nudey pics of tiff and amber?

mister anchovy said...

hey, are you still in TO?

* (asterisk) said...

Your people's search words are way weirder than mine, Candy!

Red said...

Minx Men Temple Mounds?

fifipoo07 said...

" I am a shit disturber" LMAO!

Candy Minx said...

Cappy, you have no idea how how funny you are!!! Love ya!!!

I know I am addicted to the word search feature on my site meter...gives me lots of entertainment.

Gay kitimat? Well, actually, I grew up where gay was no big deal in Kitimat. There were two girls going together and we never batted an eye, They were always holding hands at parties and such. After high school in Kitimat, it wasn't until I got to some big cities for college that I found out so many people had issues still with hate crimes to gays.

generated by sloganizer.net