Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Store Is Open


I've had a couple..hey a couple in the "poetry business" is a lot okay...I've had a couple requests for a poetry book of mine, OFFICE SEX, that was published a few years ago in Vancouver. So I set up access/paypal to order a copy here. I mean what's a world peace reading list without hawking some wares and product placement...right?

Or...if you're really inspired and dying to read my erotic poetry...

You can order one right now right here. There are about 20 poems and I promise they are hot hot hot. Excellent condition, brand new with brown card covers, purple liner pages, silver embossed title and silver metal nuts/bolt binding. International orders included, but of course.














Unofficial book blurbs:
"Zingo!" Director Bruce McDonald Films include Highway 61 and Hardcore Logo.

"Gave me a morning hard-on" Nicki Drumboli (rare book collector and dealer)

Below is a poetry book and memoir Mister Anchovy and I made paintings for and published by Murdock Burnett, 1996. It's available at 50$ U.S.

I have Notes On Blood Meridian by John Sepich in excellent condition for sale on eBay right now. Starting price, $350.ooU.S.

2 comments:

Timmer said...

Hi!
That would be great to get together. I am in Ottawa though for a while. I'll call Eugene when I return.

thehealingroom said...

Hey Candy,
Can you give us a little teaser of your poetry.....a teensy weensy excerpt?

generated by sloganizer.net