Monday, June 13, 2011

Busking On Vancouver Island


We didn't really have time to busk in Victoria. It's a fair sized city with lots of tourists and other artists busking, but it just wasn't a good time. Here at my girlfriends place (we've been friends since I was 10) she suggested we set up a road side situation. Lots of folks have stalls along these country roads. Stagg set up and I brought him hot cauliflower soup and turkey sandwiches while he sketched. Guess what? He sold a small painting!


As you can see Stagg has set up on a country road. You can see my friends house in the background. She has a 3 acre farm outside Ladysmith on Vancouver Island.




This is Courage, one of my friends dogs. Isn't he lovely?

2 comments:

Candy Minx said...

And we sold a couple paintings here on the country road! Who knew?

thehealingroom said...

I love seeing all the paintings on the fence. No wonder you sold so many! The presentation is fantastic!!

generated by sloganizer.net