Thursday, June 13, 2013

Not Putting Off Stuff

 I have been on a binge of catching up on projects started and not finished...taking stuff to dry cleaner, assembling photo albums (600 photos and counting) and just doing a pledge to myself not to procrstinate. It's exhausting but I've got a number of things caught up...and I must say it does feel good. An example is this idea for a gift to a friend in England. Stagg and I each made a version of the photo of a detail in a chirch. Only...I hadn't finished my section. But at last I finished it a week ago and it is in the post today!!! YAY!!! Now I need to figure out how to blog participate in my book clubs, read, work and still not procrastinate...any advice?

2 comments:

Stagg said...

...just keep going,don't be so hard on yourself,we all overschedule and life usually interupts...

STAGG

Eugene Knapik said...

I agree with Stagg. Live a creative life and carry on.

generated by sloganizer.net