Saturday, September 10, 2016

Paper From Southwest Conference For Popular Culture, New Mexico

I've been adding stuff to my Patreon page.

People do ask me from time to time...what the heck am I writing about and what am I working on....so to visit this site PATREON. which is designed to help artists and writers have rapport and support with patrons and audience is a great idea. I just haven't done anything to promote it.

Anyways, here is the paper I presented last February....and I have been writing more on the same topics. I am also going to add citations on a separate part of the "creator pages" . I also have some short Buddhist film reviews there.

I seem to have forgotten how to link here in my posts...thats how out of it I am argh!!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2765203

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net