Friday, February 24, 2017

Answers To Random-Assed Questions

These questions are from The Shameful Sheep
and 27th Street blogs....

1) Who are you named for?
My dad's first car, a Hillman Minx.

2) Do you like your handwriting?
Half of the time....if I can take time to write....but after so many years on the computer I find it exhausting to hand write and I feel like I have forgotten how

3) What is your favourite lunchmeat?
Turkey

4) Longest relationship?
With my husband Stagg

5) Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes

6)Would you bungee jump?
No fucking way (However I have been known to ski so it's not like I don't like adventure)

7) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Most of the time

8) What is your favourite ice cream?
Chocolate

9) What is the first thing you notice about people?
I don't know. I guess body language.

10) Football or baseball?
Meh. Hockey. I'll watch almost any sport if it's in playoffs though.

11) What colour pants are you wearing?
Bright green velour

12) Last thing you ate?
Open-faced cheese and avocado sandwich

13) If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
Purple

14) Favourite smell?
Coffee. Followed by roses, gardenias, vanilla...

15) Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Vivien a community organizer

16) Hair colour?
Blonde

17) Eye colour?
Blue

18) Favourite foods to eat?
Artichokes, pomegranates, nachos, curries

19) Scary movies or happy endings?
Yep


20) Last movie you watched?
Now You See Me 2

21) Favourite holiday?
Halloween!

22 Beer or wine?
Yes

23) Night owl or early bird?
Night owl. I can totally function in the morning but I'm faking it.

24) Favourite day of the week?
Don't have one

25) Which three of your favourite bloggers do you want to know more about?
I don't want to put anyone in a spot, so I don't usually tag....but I would love to read my blogger friends answers t this...so if you do this list, let me know in the comments please.




No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net