Monday, February 10, 2020

Tax The Rich


Eugene and I don't always agree on movies or tv shows but THE AGENCY podcast's favourite movie  just won all kinds of Oscars, it mirrors and foreshadows a revolution. Tax the rich.

Want to know more about this super cool movie poster for PARASITE here at Little White Lies.

Writer/Director Bong Joon Ho was so charming in each of his acceptance speeches. I sure hope somebody finally got that guy a drink! Here is his thank you for Best Director from The Hollywood Reporter

Thank you. After winning best international feature, I thought I was done for the day and was ready to relax. 
Thank you so much. When I was young and studying cinema, there was a saying that I carved deep into my heart, which is that "The most personal is the most creative."
That quote is from our great Martin Scorsese. When I was in school, I studied Martin Scorsese's films. Just to be nominated was a huge honor. I never thought I would win. 
When people in the U.S. were not familiar with my films, Quentin [Tarantino] always put my films on his list. He's here, thank you so much. Quentin, I love you.
And Todd [Phillips] and Sam [Mendes], great directors that I admire. If the Academy allows, I would like to get a Texas chainsaw, split the award into five and share it with all of you. 
Thank you. I will drink until next morning, thank you.


Here is our episode where we talk a little about PARASITE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is how my partner Wesley Virgin's story launches in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

As it turns out, these are the same SECRETS many celebrities (notably those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

Really, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

Perhaps that expression has even occurred IN YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind about seven years ago, while driving an unregistered, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a license and $3.20 in his pocket.

"I'm so fed up with living check to check! When will I finally succeed?"

You've taken part in those thoughts, ain't it right?

Your own success story is waiting to happen. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

Take Action Now!

generated by sloganizer.net