Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Smiley's People and The Young Offenders



 

Eugene and I have a new episode where we talk about the epic BBC two segment spy story about George Smiley. This episode focuses on the second mini-series "Smiley's People". It is a sequel to "Tinker Tailor Solder Spy". I can't recommend them enough. In a million years I didn't expect this two part 1978 and 1980 series to be so valuable. Philosophically, emotionally and community wise this is an outstanding production. I don't know where you could track down this BBC show....we watched a dvd version. I don't see it on any of my streaming services. We also review a 2016 comedy THE YOUNG OFFENDERS. I give this Irish coming of age crime story/road trip/ family drama a 10/10. Hope you enjoy this episode...we figure out some of the worlds problems.

Here is apple podcast link to THE AGENCY podcast.

#georgesmiley #tinkertailorsoldierspy #smileyspeople #theyoungoffenders #theagencypodcast #eugeneknapik #candyminx

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net