Monday, October 25, 2021

Out Of The Past

 

Our podcast recently was recorded between Toronto ON and Knoxville TN.  Eugene and I both watched OUT OF THE PAST with Robert Mitchum. I hope you enjoy that episode and I'll share it below as you can listen to it on Youtube, iTunes or Spotify.




I watched the movie on my computer in Knoxville at our hotel. I went to Knoxville to do a follow up interview for my documentary. So as I travel sometimes our episods are recorded as I go.



Above (and other pic below) is an outdoor sculpture of a rower. For me, and many others, this is a depiction of the main character in the novel SUTTREE by Cormac McCarthy.
My friend Karen came with me to Knoxville.. I was housepainting her new place in Clarksville. She just moved from Chicago to Clarksville and hired me to paint her new house.


No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net