Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Prince Moment


Snoop Dogg on the Martha Stewart show yesterday was really funny. Thats some good tv.

We are sick around here. But I still have tons of projects and housework that I have to keep working on so we've gottena little over tired and punchy. On Sunday, for example, we were laying down watchign movies and surfing channels and I went to Alvin and the Chipmunks a movie I had no intention of watching...well if Stagg and I didn't have tears running down our faces from laughing so hard. I have no idea if it's a good movie or not, but it is really cute. The chipmunks have had a make-over involving hoodies and hip hop and they are a riot. We keep saying "holy nuts" quoting one of the chipmunks. It could have been funny because we were so sick.

After missing some work Stagg went back to work and at one point, he noticed his boxer shorts were riding way over his jeans. WTF? And then he noticed they were way down on his hips. Then he noticed they were flared. He had accidently worn my Stella McCartney jeans to work. Don't tell anyone!

I must have hung up my jeans in his closet while I've been sick and delerious and dozy doing my chores: and Stagg had a Prince moment!

7 comments:

mister anchovy said...

the boy's going to start a fashion trend!

Anonymous said...

Hope you both feel better soon.
Muppie

Anonymous said...

Wharehouse workers around the world will be wearing McCartney jeans and then it'll spread to the other work forces!

Candy Minx said...

Thanks guys.

Gee the warehouse workers wearing McCarney jeans around the world sounds like Norman Jewison remaking "1984"...

I'm still snotty and sore throated...

:(

tweetey30 said...

Sorry had to laugh at that last part.. LOL.. I can just imagine him trying to figure out why they are so short...Yes hope you both feel better soon. We have been sick on and off here for a couple of weeks now. Jeff has a full blown chest cold now but has to work with it. I mean he has sick days but we dont want to use them and esp if he gets Bronchitis back again.. Yikes...

Candy Minx said...

Trust me Tweetey...you're SUPPOSED to laugh. Stagg and I have rolled on the floor laughing about him in those jeans. I can't type it now without starting to laugh. Of course I'm also horrified, ina funy way, with the fact they actually fit him! More dieting in my future bah! Sorry to hear about your family cold. It's tough to sake colds when the family keeps giving them back to each other!

tweetey30 said...

Yes but I think we all have it down pat now that the only one still sick is Jeff because of bronchitis. He got it a few years ago and is very suceptible to it now. I hope I spelled that right..

generated by sloganizer.net