Saturday, May 22, 2010

Movie Marathon...

We're doing movie marathon's this weekend. Basically catching up on stuff we've recorded or saved and fallen behind watchin and/or just feel like watching again...so far on our viewing list: I Love You, Man, Duplicity, American Psycho, Lemon Tree, Before The Devil Knows You're Dead, Food Inc., The Hangover, The Buddha (a pbs doc I think narrated by Richard Gere), Ed TV...

...and then tomorrow night is huge tv night with recap of tv series LOST and the 2 and a 1/2 hour finale...plus a Jimmy Kimmel special on LOST. All of the questions about the tv show are answered except for "what is the island" and perhaps that will never be explained. After six years...the series has been a lovely contemporary fable on good and bad with fantastic characters. The last few episodes stayed true to the entire series which was cool and managed to round up a lot of loose ends. Can't wait till the final episode tomorrow!

5 comments:

Greg S. said...

Sounds great! I really liked Lemon Tree, especially Hiam Abbass. Reviews please.

furiousBall said...

cool! out of those you listed, I haven't seen ...

Lemon Tree and The Buddha

Gardenia said...

Food Inc. is next one on my list. I think I posted something - see Georgia O'Keefe if you get a chance - have a super time - daughter over from Mobile - we watched two in a row on Saturday afternoon - was nice

Malcolm said...

Movie marathons are the best! "The Hangover" is one that I plan on watching this year (along with "Groundhog Day").

ashramblings said...

Oh no please don't tell me the ending to LOST. Spolier alerts please if you are writing about it. I'm only on series 3 and completely hooked but have to wait till I get home to catch up

generated by sloganizer.net