Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh No! First Oprah Now Regis!

Who's gonna check me boo?

It was bad enough when Oprah announced she was leaving her show...but I was late to watch Regis and Kelly this morning and landed up watching online this afternoon to see Regis had a big announcement. He's leaving at the end of this year. I am inconsolable. While I was watching and crying with headphones at internet cafe Stagg was patting my back while trying not to laugh (too loud).

I first started watching Regis when I spent a couple weeks at a friends place in New York City. I fell in love with him, he represents so much about the characters who live in New York...and I've been a dedicated fan watching pretty much every morning...even when on road trips from hotels or airports for over twenty years.

3 comments:

X. Dell said...

(1) Well, they've earned their rest. And they gotta go sometime.

Regarding your previous posts:

(2) Cats, especially, like attention. If you don't want cats around you (fearing that you might sneeze) the cat certainly has your attention.

(3) I've taken a brief look at Cormac's site, but will go back when I have more time. Thanks for the heads up.

Candy Minx said...

Yeah, X Dell they've earned their rest and change is change and usually mixes things up nicely. I have found some entertainment in thinking about who might sit in Regis's chair in the future...my picks? Blair Underwood, Neil Patrick Harris, Jeff Probst, P Diddy, Pat Sajak, or Michael Buble.

Candy Minx said...

p.s. and your observation about cats is astute!

generated by sloganizer.net