Tuesday, April 06, 2021

M.I.R.L.

Here are some still photos from my imeetings for my documentary and sometimes just visits with people I met who I know from nline. If you would like to donate to the recent theme I've been sharing here about completing a multi-year doc...you can visit my Crowd Funding page. Or donate on the button to your right on my page if you scroll down.


Above is at Kaplinsky's in toronto I think around 2014. Below is at a Cormac McCarthy conference in Memphis in 2015. That is Rick, me and our late friend Peter.


Here is Peter Joseph at Memphis conference in 2015...he has been a part of online activities since the 1990's.
On left is Marty Priola who designed and maintains care of the Cormac McCArthy forum. On right is McCathy expert Nell Sullivan.









The photo above and the three following are at Giordanos in Chicago in 2006. Many of us from online participation and the McCarthy Forum went to see a premiere of THE SUNSET LIMITED at Steppenwolf. Then out for supper.








Above is a few of us in Alberquerque in 2018....at pop culture conference but sout for dinner at Route 66 Diner. 

 

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net